Rules and Regulations
Provision of services by Biuro Tłumaczeń BeLingua, the owner of the website KRSangielski.pl (effective as of 01.03.2019)
- § 1. Information about processing personal data
- § 2. The scope of the provided services
- § 3. The procedure of placing orders for translation of KRS transcripts
- § 4. Payment
- § 5. Recovery of amounts due
- § 6. Confidentiality
- § 7. Withdrawal from the order
- § 8. Complaints
- § 9. Exclusion of liability
- § 10. Final provisions
The controller of personal data acquired by the website KRSangielski.pl (www.krsangielski.pl) jest Biuro Tłumaczeń BeLingua Beata i Dawid Mrotek Spółka Jawna (BT BeLingua) with the office in Pruszków (05-802) at ul. Zamiejska 7, registered in the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIV Department for Commercial Matters of the National Court Register under KRS no 0000583650, REGON 362886300, NIP 5342509726 (“Biuro Tłumaczeń” or “BT BeLingua”).
Contact with the Controller of Personal Data: email@example.com, phone +48 22 122 88 33.
Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- Draft up the offer and carry out the contract concluded with us for translation services and in the scope of consents given to us,
- Fulfil the legal duties imposed on us within the conducted business activities,
- Document the concluded contract and make the accounts for it under the regulations of the tax and accounting law,
- Carry out internal administrative procedures, including statistics and reports resulting from pursuing a legitimate interest,
- Archive ( evidence) the transactions, which is the fulfilment of our legitimate interest of securing information in case of the need of legally prove the facts,
- Determine, if at all, assert or defend against claims, which is our legitimate interest.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to present an offer and conclude the contract.
The recipients of your personal data are the following entities processing data on our behalf and participating in our actions:
- Authorised employees of the Controller,
- Subcontractors, ie translators and other translation agencies,
- The entities that operate our IT, marketing, accounting and legal systems,
- Courier and postal companies.
Your data may be transferred to other countries if they ensure the appropriate level of protection of personal data, for example to the USA, under the Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 adopted by virtue of the Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
You can receive a copy of your personal data transferred to a third country.
For this purpose, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +48 22 122 88 33.
Your personal data will be kept and processed over the period of:
- The term of the contract,
- In the scope of consents given to us for the processing of the data: until the withdrawal of the consent,
- Carrying out the legal duties imposed on us, eg making out and keeping invoices and accounting records,
- Examining and responding to complaints within the time and in the form provided for in contracts,
- Where the law imposes the obligation of keeping the data, eg tax regulations,
- The time when we can suffer legal consequences from the failure to carry out the contract,
- Determining, defending and asserting claims.
You have the right to request access to the content of your personal data, the right to request their rectification, removal, restriction of processing, transferring, as well as the right to object. If consent was given to the processing of the data, you have the right to withdraw it. You have the right to make a complaint with the competent supervisory body, on the conditions set out in the law.
In the KRSangielski.pl website, BT BeLingua offers translation of KRS transcripts in three packages: basic, standard, and premium. Each package is priced solely according to the number of pages. The PDF file of the transcript generated from the website of the Ministry of Justice at https://ekrs.ms.gov.pl/. The cost estimate is not based on the number of characters with spaces, which is the case of typical pages of sworn translation (1125 characters with spaces, rounded up to full pages of sworn translation, pursuant to the Regulation of the Minister of Justice of 24 January 2005 on remuneration for actions of sworn translators (Dz.U. 2005, Nr 15, poz. 131).
- BT BeLingua accepts orders placed in person, by electronic mail at email@example.com or through the order form in the website (krsangielski.pl).
- Sending the order form for the translation of the KRS transcript in the website krsangielski.pl only covers sworn translation into the English language.
- When the order form sent from the website krsangielski.pl is received, BT BeLingua verifies the order and its preliminary cost estimate. The details of payment and delivery address of the translation are then arranged with the client.
- Verification of the cost estimate of the translation is done on the basis of the current KRS transcript downloaded from the website managed by the Ministry of Justice at https://ekrs.ms.gov.pl/. The cost estimate is based solely on the number of pages of the transcript generated in the PDF format and the current price for the selected package as displayed in the website krsangielski.pl.
- BT BeLingua shall initiate work on the order only after the confirmation by the Principal of: the type of the ordered package, the price for the service, making the prepayment, providing the delivery address, and acceptance of the Rules and Regulations.
- If the order is not confirmed, BT BeLingua shall be released from the obligation of carrying it out.
- The remuneration for BT BeLingua shall be paid by the Principal in cash, by a bank transfer or with express transfers (Visa / MasterCard / T-pay or PayPal).
- On request of the client, BT BeLingua shall send the invoice in the paper form for the completed service, on its own cost. The date of reception of the printed invoice sent by registered mail or by courier has no effect on the time limit for payment for the completed service.
- BT BeLingua has the right to claim the payment of the amounts due and charge statutory interest on the overdue amounts, pursuant to the regulations in force.
- BT BeLingua hires services of a third party for recovery of amounts due.
- If the client exceeds the time limit for payment as stated in the invoice, BT BeLingua shall have the right to transfer the overdue invoice to a third party to recover the unchallenged amounts due within the amicable recovery procedure.
- If the amicable recovery proves to be ineffective, BT BeLingua reserves the right to sell the overdue payment by virtue of the assignment of claims.
- If the amicable recovery proves to be ineffective, BT BeLingua reserves the right to initiate legal steps aimed at recovering the overdue claims, including initiation of court proceedings.
- BT BeLingua undertakes to keep in secrecy any information disclosed by the Principal within the processing of the order.
- On request of the Principal, BT BeLingua may make a separate document with the obligation to keep confidentiality.
If the Principal resigns from carrying out the order during its processing, he shall be obligated to pay the remuneration for the work actually done until the time of the resignation from carrying out the order and to refund any other costs incurred by BT BeLingua in connection with the order being carried out, but no less than 50% of the remuneration determined for the order.
- BT BeLingua provides translations according to the standards accepted for services of this type, ensuring professional, specialised and qualified translation personnel.
- The Principal has the right to file a complaint when the completed translation does not meet the standards required for services of this type. In this case, the Principal may, within 14 days from the collection of the translation, file a complaint with Biuro Tłumaczeń: in person, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing, by registered mail sent to: Biuro Tłumaczeń BeLingua, ul. Zamiejska 7, 05-802 Pruszków, with the detailed specification of the non-conformance of the completed translation against the accepted standards. BT BeLingua, within 14 days from the date of the reception of the complaint, shall take a position in writing as regards it and shall send the reply to the address of the Principal as stated in the complaint. When a complaint is recognised by Biuro Tłumaczeń, the Principal shall have the right to request lowering the remuneration for the order or to appoint an additional time limit for corrections, appropriate in view of the scope of the necessary changes.
- The Principal is obligated to highlight substantive and linguistic errors in the complaint of the completed translation. Substantive error is a lexical error or omission of part of the source text in the translation. Linguistic error means a grammatical error in the translation. The complaint may not be based on subjective perception of the Principal as regards the allegedly wrong translation.
- BT BeLingua shall not be liable for damages resulting from the placing of the order for the translation of a document by a person not authorised to dispose of the source text.
- BT BeLingua shall not be liable for improper execution of the order resulting from force majeure or other factors beyond its control, in particular technical failures of internet or telephone connections, power supply breakdowns, delays in delivery of translations, or damages to / destruction of these documents caused by delivery companies or Poczta Polska en route to the Principal.
- BT BeLingua and the Principal shall make best efforts to amicably resolve any disputes resulting from the execution of the orders.
- General regulations of the polish law shall apply in the matters not governed by these Rules and Regulations.