GDPR Data Processing
The controller of the personal data collected by the www.krsangielski.pl website is Belingua Beata i Dawid Mrotek Spółka Jawna with the seat in Pruszków (05-802) at ulica Zamiejska 7, entered in the business register kept by Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy, XIV Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, registered under KRS 0000583650, NIP 5342509726.
Controller contact: email@example.com, phone 22 122 88 33.
Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- Draft up the offer and carry out the contract concluded with us for translation services and in the scope of consents given to us,
- Fulfil the legal duties imposed on us within the conducted business activities,
- Document the concluded contract and make the accounts for it under the regulations of the tax and accounting law,
- Carry out internal administrative procedures, including statistics and reports resulting from pursuing a legitimate interest,
- Archive ( evidence) the transactions, which is the fulfilment of our legitimate interest of securing information in case of the need of legally prove the facts,
- Determine, if at all, assert or defend against claims, which is our legitimate interest.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to present an offer and conclude the contract.
The recipients of your personal data are the following entities processing data on our behalf and participating in our actions:
- Authorised employees of the Controller,
- Subcontractors, ie translators and other translation agencies,
- The entities that operate our IT, marketing, accounting and legal systems,
- Courier and postal companies.
Your data may be transferred to other countries if they ensure the appropriate level of protection of personal data, for example to the USA, under the Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 adopted by virtue of the Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
You can receive a copy of your personal data transferred to a third country.
For this purpose, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 22 122 88 33.
Your personal data will be kept and processed over the period of:
- The term of the contract,
- In the scope of consents given to us for processing the data –until the withdrawal of the consent,
- Carrying out the legal duties imposed on us, eg making out and keeping invoices and accounting records,
- Examining and responding to complaints within the time and in the form provided for in contracts,
- Where the law imposes the obligation of keeping the data, eg tax regulations,
- The time when we can suffer legal consequences from the failure to carry out the contract,
- Determining, defending ad asserting claims.
You have the right to request access to the content of your personal data, the right to request their rectification, removal, restriction of processing, transferring, as well as the right to object. If consent was given to the processing of the data, you have the right to withdraw it. You have the right to make a complaint with the competent supervisory body, on the conditions set out in the law.
- The Operator of the Website [krsangielski.pl] is Belingua Beata i Dawid Mrotek Sp.j. ul. Zamiejska 7, 05-802 Pruszków. The website collects information about users and their behaviour as follows:
through information provided voluntarily in forms.
b. with cookie files saved in end devices.
c. with www server logs kept by the hosting operator Home.pl S.A. at www.home.pl
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by of the user.
- The website may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- Cookie files that allow collection of information as regards the use of the pages of the website,
- The data in the form are not shared with third parties except when with consent of the user.
- The data in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the given form, eg to process a business inquiry.
- The data in the forms may be transferred to the entities engaged in the technical processing of some services; in particular, this applies to the sharing of the information about the owner of the domain being registered to the entities that are internet domain operators (mostly Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa – NASK), payment processing websites or other entities which the Website Operator cooperates in this respect.
- The website [krsangielski.pl] uses cookie files.
- Cookie files are pieces of information, in particular text files, that are stored in the end device of the Website User and are intended to use the pages of the Website. Cookies usually include the name of the website of their origin, duration of their storage in the end device and a unique number.
- The Website operator is the entity placing cookies in the end device of the User and accessing them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To create statistics that facilitate the understanding of how the Users of the Website use web pages, which enables improvement of their structure and content;
- To determine the profile of the user in order to display customised materials in advertising networks, in particular in the Google network.
- Two basic types of cookies are used in the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end device of the User until the time of logging out, leaving the web page or switching off the software (the web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end device of the User over a definite period of time stated in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The software to browse websites (a web browser) usually by default allows cookie files to be kept in the end device of the User. The Users of the Website may make changes in the settings in this respect. The web browser allows the deletion of cookies. Automatic blocking of cookies is also possible. The detailed information about this are provided in the help files or in the documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies are placed in the end device of the User of the Website and may be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements customised to the method in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can keep the information about the navigation path of the user or the duration of the visit on the given page.
- In the scope of information about preferences of the user collected by the Google advertising network, the user may browse and edit information resulting from cookies with the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about some behaviour of the users shall be logged in the server layer. These data are used solely for the administration of the website and to ensure the most efficient functioning of the provided hosting services.
The browsed resources are identified with URL addresses. Moreover, the following data may be saved:
a. The time of the query,
b. The time of the response,
c. The name of the station of the client: identification over the HTTP protocol,
d. The information about errors that occurred in HTTP transactions,
e. The URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link): when the Website is visited after clicking a hyperlink,
f. The information about the browser of the user,
g. The IP address information.
- The above data are not assigned to specific persons browsing the pages.
- The above data are used only for server administration purposes.
- Sharing data:
a. Data may be shared to third-party entities solely within the limits of the law.
b. The data that enable identification of a natural physical are shared only with consent of this person.
c. The operator may be obligated to provide the information collected by the Website to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests in the scope that results from the request.